- New: start a new puzzle.
- Clear: clear everything to type in your own favorite 'daily puzzle' from a newspaper or magazine. The great part about this is that the computer will assist you while solving your puzzle by checking on illogical input. Use the 'lock' command when you're done typing.
- Reset: delete all your guesses but leave the original numbers. To put it simple: start all over again with the same puzzle.
- Lock: locks your puzzle with all numbers including (!) your own guesses. You may want to think twice before using this key because wrong guesses can NOT be undone! You have to be 100% sure. Check the 'Clear' command to see more info.
- Hint: gives you a hint by highlighting an 'easy to solve' box. It will give an error if you have already made a wrong guess.
- Solve: keep this button pressed for a few seconds and it will show the correct numbers. It will give an error if you have already made some wrong guesses.
- You're on a darkened box. Move by using the keyboard or mouse. Input a number is also done by keyboard or mouse. Deleting a number is done by pressing space. The computer won't let you input a number that is already present in the same row, column or box.